Bastion Tower Marsveldplein Place du Champ de Mars, 5
1050 - Brussels
Salary according the experience
- Conserve VP time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, documents, and executive presentations; collecting information; recognising patterns and establishing structure
- Manage corporate documents, reports, and contracts
- Research, prioritise, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the VP, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine appropriate course of action
- Manage an extremely busy executive calendar, prioritise appointments and contact requests, resolve calendar conflicts, and negotiate rescheduling as necessary
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Organise, Coordinate and participate in department and leadership team meetings
- Assist in coordinating the agenda/schedule of biannual department-wide meetings, events and off-sites, and other special events
- Prepare and submit expense reports, including complex reconciliation of credit card charges
Required qualifications & skills
- Minimum 4 years of experiences as Executive Assistant
- Have Perfect Knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of Ms Office tools
- have Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- have High energy level, self-motivated, positive, and able to relate well with diverse employee populations of all levels
- Experience in the automotive sector is a plus
Date of start, date of end
Region and Continent
The job is restricted to candidates from the following region:
Country: No restrictions
State: No restrictions
City / Town: No restrictions
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the global recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join one of our teams and you’ll be working for one of the best names in the industry.
As a recruitment consultant you can choose the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally? Want to be the highest biller?
Choose a career with PageGroup and you can. Plus you’ll receive the best rewards, training, support and development opportunities in the industry.
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets. With c. 6,099 employees in 35 countries across the globe, we specialize in a broad range of professions and industries.