100 Ibn Seena Street 950
Al Muntazah - Doha
- Preparation of transport impact studies
- Review of development site plans
- Handle strategic models like TMPQ model at Qatar.
- Update TMPQ model, junction analysis using Synchro and Sidra
- Analysing the access arrangements and layouts for new developments
- Review of transportation elements for new and existing developments
Required qualifications & skills
- Masters in Transportation Planning / MS in Transportation Engineering With 4-5 years of experience in the field of Traffic and Transportation as Traffic Engineer.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of ‘VISUM’ the strategic planning software.
- The experience level in VISUM must be reflected in the past projects undertaken.
- Knowledge of other operational analysis software like SYNCHRO, SIDRA etc is desirable.
- Experience and familiarity with TIS procedures at Qatar would considered as an added advantage
- Demonstrate knowledge of transport modeling, traffic network planning
- Transport and traffic operations and transport infrastructure planning
- Masters in Transportation Planning / MS in Transportation Engineering
Date of start, date of end
Region and Continent
The job is restricted to candidates from the following region:
Country: No restrictions
State: No restrictions
City / Town: No restrictions