800 Town & Country Blvd. Suite 300
Texas 77024 - Houston, TX
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Works on a team of 3
Required qualifications & skills
- 5-8 years experience with .NET , C+, and web services
- Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
Date of start, date of end
Region and Continent
The job is restricted to candidates from the following region:
Country: No restrictions
State: No restrictions
City / Town: No restrictions